MAAPS™(Management Analysis And Profiling System) is a Proprietary Analytical Database System designed to consolidate and organize all transactional Media & Order data, from virtually any marketing channel (TV, Web, Print, Radio, etc.), into a single solitary Database, for the ultimate in control and flexibility. MAAPS allows end users to directly manage the MAAPS database through the user interface which allows for data entry, importing data, enabling processes and creating custom reporting.
What is MAAPS?
MAAPS is a relational database driven system designed to consolidate and manage all transactional data from every data source and provide unlimited access, control and analysis.
MAAPS serves as a conduit that imports, verifies, and scrubs all data from disparate sources. Once data is loaded into the database it redistributes the data with unique key code data identifiers to the respective parties, e.g., fulfillment, media agencies, customer service, clients, etc.
MAAPS is Web based and is available to users, based on their respective defined security protocol, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere in the world.
MAAPS provides highly unique and fully customizable reporting tools and reports that enable users to select and group data in any configuration and combination without restrictions or boundaries so that every trend, pattern and profile can be seen.
How does MAAPS work?
MAAPS Data consolidation process continuously monitors & stages new data files as they are made available by vendors.
Data is verified for accuracy & scrubbed for errors & duplicates prior to importation. Errant data is held in a pending state for replacement or "alias" mapping assignment via the Admin Module.
Accurate & corrected data is automatically imported & redistributed instantly according to predefined specifications in the Admin Module.
Each data record is assigned a unique key code Identifier & is monitored over its lifecycle for disposition & status.
Key codes on orders enable "cradle-to-grave" monitoring, reporting & tracking for 100% reconciliation and accountability.
- Innovative architecture connects users to their data like plus allows for new Modules
- Consolidates data from any combination of clients, vendors & agencies
- Consolidates data from virtually any & all Media channels for true integrated marketing
- Proprietary BUBBLE™ Sourcing, which virtually eliminates distortions from drag order/calls
- The NAVIGATOR™ & LOCATOR™ Reporting Modules provide unlimited report & analysis capabilities
- Sophisticated import validation processes ensure that data is accurate with no duplicates or runtime overlaps
- Universal export features contained in each and every module allow fluid movement of data
- Extensive custom security profiles that allow 3rd party access so everyone can work from the same system
- Ability to layer data and analyze results in virtually any configuration and for any time period
- Built in standard cost modeling to track performance of live actual data on an ongoing basis
- Innovative new dashboard can instantly show trends both within a grid and via separate graphs/charts
- Advanced PI Module allow for multiple payouts per calls, leads and orders simultaneously plus automatic reporting to Stations/Sources and Buyers on weekly and monthly intervals
- Built-in traffic functions include auto-mapping of phone numbers and restricted assignments via DMAs
- Ability to customize MAAPS™ with new Modules to fit your needs & grow as your business grows
- Ability to integrate and analyze IMS Monitoring data (separate subscription) via Navigator™
- Simple non-technical interface
- Open architecture allows for development of new controls
- Version control allows for changes to campaigns without affecting live environment
- Spell check facility to ensure accuracy of data
- Easy integration with Postcode and Credit Card processing applications
- Increased productivity
- Dynamic Reporting Engine enables personalized report generation
- Enhanced Campaign Management
- The Admin Module controls all the major global functions across and within clients and agencies, e.g., promotions, offers, costs, sources, etc.
- The Security Module provides complete control of all user access,rights and permissions down to the lowest level possible. Also, all client data is maintained in separate databases with access only by the Licensee's Administrator.
- The Navigator Module is fully customizable whereby the user defines & saves profiles based on specific criteria for virtually unlimited media groupings, analysis, trending & reporting.
- The Locator Module is similar to navigator but adds geographic elements allowing drill-downs to specific states, zipcode & market areas.
- The Traffic Module allows for easy importation and assignment of 800's as well as email transmissions to dub houses. It also includes a PI component.
Pricing ModelSaaS (Software as a Service Model)
Spinach offers subscription service delivered over the internet instead of an on-premise software installation. Spinach delivers on the fundamental promise of the cloud – on-demand, self-service to deploy and use, and easily adaptable to business requirements.
Spinach also offers the option to purchase and install MAAPS at a specific premise location. Spinach can provide cost effective custom development, integration, support and maintenance.
Live Demo - Please register here
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that you enter a valid email address.
* All fields are required.